SMC Manhole Cover
SMC Manhole Covers(Sheet Moulding Compound) is one of the types of manhole cover which is made up of fiberglass and unsaturated polyester resin.
It is a one-sheet material cover that is composed of resin, fiberglass, and another chemical polymer. SMC Manhole Covers has a higher stretch resistance and bends resistance in comparison to another kind of manhole cover.
It provides better performance at testing load rating.SMC Manhole Covers can easily meet and exceed A15/B125/C250/D400/E600/F900 load rating.
Surya Kiran Fiber Industries manufactured SMC Manhole Covers which are one of the best types of manhole covers.
We are pioneer in SMC Manhole Cover in South Asia.
For Order And Enquiries
Why Should You Use SMC Manhole Covers?
- Higher stretch resistance and bend resistance .
- Anti-theft, no recycle value.
- Durable service life.
- Anti-corrosion, anti-slip.
- UV-proof and V0-flammability rating.
SMC Manhole Cover Characteristics
- No Scrap And Stealing Values to avoid injury.
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Reduce Noise
- Surface Performance
Applicable Situation Of Manhole Cover
- A 50(5T) is used to apply in green belt areas, sidewalks, and other vehicle restricted areas.
- B125(12.5T) is used to apply in the sidewalk, small car, and underground parking area.
- C250(25T) is used to apply in residential and street areas where there is slow-moving traffic.
- D400 (40T) is used to apply in heavy-duty plant areas and industrial roads area.
- E600(60T) is used to apply in the container storage area and aircraft pavements.
- F900(90T) is used to apply in civil and military airfield aprons, where heavy wheel loads are imposed by aircraft.
Material Performance Of Manhole Cover
From the above table, we knew that H-SMC’s Properties are Higher than SMC-I SMC-II and SMC-III standard requests.
So H-SMC material products as manhole cover have the best loading capacity, fatigue resistance, and impact resistance.